- Multi-Cored Class Computer
- Windows™ 7 Operating System
- Microtronix Real Time Controller Board
- DSP Technology
- Interfaces to Head and Torso Simulator (HATS)
- Artificial Mouth Simulator, P.51 Specification
- Mouth Positions - AEN, LRGP, REF, HATS
- Artificial Ear Simulators -Type 1 - IEC-318, ANSI 6 cc, Type 3.2 Ear Simulator, Type 3.3 / 3.4 Ear Simulator (HATS and HATS Interface required)
- Programmable Length Transmission Lines
- Source/Termination Impedance Modules
- Programmable DC Feed module
- DC Feed Capacitor Modules
- Ringer Resistance Modules
- Bell Tap Modules
- Parallel Terminations
- Custom Modules and special Feed Bridges
- Integrated Test Console with Graphing
- Dual Acoustic Fixture Capability
- Multi-Country Kit Test Applications
- Plug-in Feed Component Modules
- 19" Rack Mountable
Research & Development Testing
- Used by telephone designers to ensure their design meets the requirements of the target market.
- High speed testing makes it cost effective to continually test the product through all the design stages.
- Interfaces to Head and Torso Simulators (HATS)
Quality Assurance Testing
- Repeatability and accuracy of all measurements meet the needs of Quality Assurance testing.
- Test results are comparable to conformance and laboratory grade test equipment but at a fraction of the cost.
- Specifically designed test applications and template test programs for Quality Assurance environments.
- Detailed test results provide confidence that products meet required limits.
Standard Features of all Microtronix Model 500 Series Testers
- High Speed, Repeatable, Accurate Measurements
- Rugged Design
- Fully programmable
- Integrated Graph Software
- Country Kit Test Applications
- Direct correlation with Lab Equipment
- Industry standard in factory acoustic testing
- Various Loudness Ratings such as ITU-T P.79, Objective Loudness Rating (OLR) per IEEE Std. 661-1979. Objective Reference Equivalent Measurement (OREM-A or OREM-B)
High Speed Production Line Testing
- Rugged design meets the needs of high volume telephone production testing.
- Tracking filters follow the applied signals to reduce or eliminate the background noise of the production environment.
- Standards compliant to the worlds’ major country specifications.
- Country Kit template test programs contain the test sequence and test setups.
- Full programmability gives the flexibility needed for the ever-increasing demands for specification testing.
- Simple and easy to use interface.
- Assures design specifications are being met by OEMs and ODMs.
- Assures manufacturer’s target country’s specifications are being met.
- Assures imported telephones meet required specifications of the receiving country.